Welcome to my blog!

This is the real life story of a family of 5. The family includes a Dad (daddio), a Mom (mamacita), and 3 (mostly) precious children; Bubba (the oldest), Ty-Ty (the middle), and Princess Sassy Pants (the baby). This is the story of our always busy, sometimes crazy, sometimes stressful, always blessed life! Enjoy!







Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

With the dawning of a new year, I decided to start a blog!  I don't know if anyone will care to read it, but I love to journal the activities and events of our lives.  It helps me to see the blessings I might have missed along the way. 
On this last day of the year 2010, I am spending a (somewhat) quiet evening at home, with the ones I love the most!
I pray for you a 2011 full of blessings!
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment